Photo Credits: Bio Oil USA
My Dear Readers!
I’m presenting to you, the Miracle Oil! Ok I’m exaggerating, but seriously this stuff is amazing!
As I’ve said before, I used to have some serious skin issues. I started using Bio Oil 4 months ago, every night before I went to sleep and it literally changed my life. I wish I had some before/after photos for you to see, but unfortunately I don’t.
So, what does Bio Oil basically do?
*Uneven Skin Tone
These are the basics. However you can use Bio Oil for treating patchy skin, reducing pigmentation marks, preparing the skin before shaving, protecting nail cuticles, massaging, and probably many other skin related issues.
The basic ingredients Bio Oil contains are organic and they’re mostly Oils.
- Vitamin A, which promotes the formation of new collagen and assists in skin renewal
- Vitamin E, which protects skin from the effects of free radicals which cause skin damage and premature ageing.
- Calendula Oil, which has cell regenerative effects and can be used to treat sensitive, damaged or sunburnt skin. It also reduces inflammation.
- Lavender Oil which is known to have skin conditioning properties, it provides a calming and soothing benefit and is also a natural antiseptic.
- Rosemary Oil which helps to invigorate and condition the skin, it also has soothing properties and mild antiseptic effects.
- Chamomile Oil which is an anti-inflammatory, providing soothing and calming benefits to the skin.
- PurCellin Oil which reduces the thickness of the formulation, improving its application and spreadability and making Bio-Oil readily absorbed by the skin.
You can read more about it, here!
So, when it comes to my experience..
My acne is completely gone, my acne scars have almost disappeared (and trust me, I had many), and overall the appearance and texture of my skin has improved A LOT! Of course, this is not the only thing that helped my skin, but I believe it played a huge role. You can read more about my skincare routine here.
I have dry skin (sometimes I get a little oily on my T-zone), but I believe that people with oily skin can benefit from it as well. It doesn’t get greasy at all, my skin absorbs it completely during the night.
When it comes to the price, I think it is very affordable and most online stores put it on discount. Try Amazon. I have the small one (60ml-2oz). You only have to use a tiny bit every night before bed. I have been using it for 4 months now and it’s not even half empty.
As I’ve said before this is in no way an advertising post. It is my genuine opinion, and I’m sharing it with you. I hope you find it helpful.
I’ve also heard many people using Bio Oil for Cellulite. Do you think it helps? I’d really like your opinion on that.